The Promo video told about his name in the pitch that what you are thinking is not there, it means where’s the food, they cook food on shark tank India stage and they are telling that cheese of cheese in their sauce You can put anything.
You can make soup by putting vegetables in the water, putting it in the Maggie, and putting in noodles.
Shark tank India season 2 WTF where’s the food business tells Anupam Business Pitcher -If you ask them a question, then they talk so much that the body is left in the body.
Do not understand what is happening. And the founder says this is because they have waited for one year.
Shark Aman told that he felt the taste, Normal and the founder says that it is good. Sharks say them on this that they think that they can immerse everything in marketing.
It is good to debate, the sales are good, but the over-sales are sometimes killed and so will see all the business pitches of this founder in this post in detail.
Sayan Chakraborty is the founder of WTF. He belongs to Kolkata and he is 25 years old.
He wrote the book “Bengalis will do business” which is regarded by Ratan Tata.
|WTF – Where’s the Food
|₹ 75 lakhs for 55 equity
WTF started in the year if 2020. WTF, where’s the food business, is a web of a web that serves as a digital waiter that gives you a personal experience of any type of food outlet (restaurant, food court, shopping mall, theater, cafeteria, and exhibition) Are building.
WTF, where’s the food business, is visible with the standard on restaurants and new models of the online food chains with Standardized Taste and Standardized Prices.
The company’s caption is “The restaurant is for middle-class people”. They have made a ready sauce that could disrupt the food industry.
|WTF – Where’s the Food!
|Food and beverage
|Value of Company
|₹ 15 Crore
Sales Revenue of WTF
- The Capex of restaurants ranges from ₹ 4 lakh to ₹ 5 lakh.
- They charge the same price for their same recipes, such as WTF General Dishes prize – ₹ 149, WTF Fish – ₹ 199, and WTF Prawns – ₹ 249 lives in this way.
- The rent for each outlet is about ₹ 30 thousand. And every outlet has 18 to 20 Seater.
- Each outlet contains sales of about ₹ 5 lahks to ₹ 5.5 lahks.
- WTF’s net profit is 30% of the sales.
- WTF, where’s the food projected sales, are estimated at ₹ 2 crores.
- WTF where’s the food sales split
Restaurant – 80%
Home delivery – 20%
- WTF Table Turnover is about 30 minutes to 45 minutes
WTF in Shark Tank
According to the sharks, the founder is a very good sales and knows Marketing. But at the same time, they do not listen. Due to these reasons, no shark offers and there is no deal.