In recent times, everyone is disturbed by stress, body pain, and a lot of mental problems and mood swings.
The goal of the Neuphony Founder is if we know from the heart, what we have to do, so help to enable and treat the device to understand every information of the brain.
Founder of Neuphony
The founder of Shark Tank India Season 2 Neuphony Business Founder is Bhavya Madan and Riya Rastogi who belong to Noida, Uttar Pradesh. In April 2022, Neuphony was founded by two youngsters.
|Founder||Bhavya Madan and Riya Rastogi|
|Ask||₹ 1 crore for 2% equity|
Shark Tank India Season 2 Neuphony Business is designed to treat mental health for psychological, emotional, and social welfare.
Inspired by the resources of heart treatment, they want to make equipment for monthly health. It involves its products for the use of mental health doctors.
Nowadays the world has become more aware of this heavy burden and the tremendous ability for mental health benefits.
Mental health is important for the overall welfare of individuals, societies, and countries.
Evidence, suffering, and burden in terms of disability and cost for individuals, families, and societies are shocking.
This is India’s first wearable neurofeedback device which is very useful to understand our minds.
- Helps you to deal with stress and avoid burnout in day-to day-life.
- Uses attention, music, and breathing techniques to bring your brain into a calm state.
- Real-time tracks brain activity to provide feedback on your lifestyle.
|Industries||Appliances, Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing|
|Value of Company||₹ 18.5 Crore|
|Size of Company||11-50 employee|
|Company Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Special Products||Neuphony Headband|
Sales Revenue of Neuphony
- The cost of a Neuphone is 49000
- 98% Accuracy Claim is doing Newfony.
- Neuphony Monthly Burn Rate – ₹ 12 lakhs.
- Neuphony Subscription Fee – ₹ 1800 is made available to every person per year.
- 2023 product sales are ₹ 5 crores.
- They are selling 1000 products in 2023.
Neuphony in Shark tank India2
|Shark Namita’s offer||₹ 1 crore for 6.66% equity|
|Shark Anupam & Shark Namita’s Offer||₹ 1 crore for 6.66% equity|
|Shark Aman & Shark Peyush’s Offer||₹ 1 crore for 6.66% equity|
|Shark Aman & Shark Peyush’s Revised Offer||₹ 1 crore for 5.4% equity|
|Final Deal||Shark Aman and Shark Peyush at ₹ 1 crore for 5.4% equity|