Shark Tank India Season 2 is the tagline of funngro business – Connecting Smart Teenagers with Smart Companies and they are telling in the founder promo to interact with this youth that – funngro is a platform where 14 to 20 years of age get a chance, to earn Opportunity and two points of sharks come comments.
Shark Aman says that he has full faith in the youth of this country, but they are umbrellas. Shark Namita said that she thinks about this completely opposite and she feels that today’s Teenagers.
They are ready for this and encourage such a platform. Complete information about the business will be discussed in this post.
Ankit Jain, Payal Jain, and vea Jain are the founders of Funngro. Funngro solves the challenge of both by making a connection between Smart companies and Smart Teenagers.
|Ankit Jain, Payal Jain and Vea Jain
|₹ 50 lakhs for 1.25% equity
About Funngro Teenlancer
Funngro started in 2021. Shark Tank India Season 2 Funngro Business solves the challenge of both by creating connections between smart companies and smart teenagers.
Funngro is created by teachers, technical enthusiasts, engineers, and finance experts. Teengers get experienced education by working on projects with companies.
Funngro wants to make this new youth experience independence before 18 so that they can become a citizen of the year 18 years.
|Value of Company
|₹ 12 Crore
Feature of Funngro
- Youngsters give a chance to freelancers that they call Teenlance.
- They include skill set jobs, digital projects like Content Creation, Social Media Marketing, Research, and App Testing.
- They also encourage other activities to get youth and company new digital workspace and recruitment.
- They have more than 40000 active users and they are registered with 170 companies.
Sales revenue of Funngro
- From the assessment of the data, it has been made that 200 million teenagers have to take the company’s experience and more than 4 crore company needs such smart and new-age talent.
- Funngro Business has created networks with more than 500 companies.
- They work on the 12 Skill Categories of today’s times.
- Till now he has worked by adding more than 2,50,000 Teenlancers.
- He has onboard skill sets on more than 100 live projects.
- He has created job networks with more than 170 dessert companies. They are keeping a 10% commission per project.
- He has completed 90 projects so far and the average project value is ₹ 2000. Initially, this value was ₹ 1000.
Funngro in shark tank India
|Shark Amit and Namita’s offer
|₹ 25 lakhs for 10% equity
|Shark Amit and Namita’s second offer
|₹ 50 lakhs for 4.16% equity
|Shark Amit and Namita’s offer – ₹ 50 lakhs for 4.16% equity