Bigg Boss always wins the hearts of the Indian public. No matter what language is used to broadcast. Bigg Boss Kannada is not the exception. It is one of the best shows in Kannada. Recently, Vaishnavi Gowda the fan-favorite actress is performing very well in the latest episodes.
Vaishnavi Gowda is a well-known celebrity in the Kannada acting industry. She worked in various ads, serials, movies, and even in the reality shows of Kannada. This article will help you to know a bit more about your favorite contestant Vaishnavi Gowda.
Vaishnavi Gowda is born on 20 February 1992 in Bangalore, Karnataka. The 29-year-old actress was born in an ordinary Hindu family of Bangalore, Karnataka. Her father Mr. Ravi Kumar Gowda is a bank manager in Bangalore. Her mother Bhanu Ravi Kumar Gowda is a homemaker. Vaishnavi has a younger sibling, her brother Sunil Kumar Gowda. Before some time, he got married to Ankita Sanghvi and Vaishnavi had uploaded photos with her family on social media. Her family is too open-minded and supportive, always ready to support and encourage her. Vaishnavi is very closed to her family members.
Vaishnavi was born and brought up in Bangalore. She completed her schooling at Candor International School, Bangalore, Karnataka. She was very fond of acting from childhood and used to take part in extracurricular activities like acting, singing, dancing.
She joined Presidency College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. But, the college has forced her to leave the college because of strict rules for attendance and she was not able to attend all the lectures. She has started modeling at the age of 16 years while she was in college. After that, she completed Bachelor in Arts in external from Banglore University. She got training for Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, and 3 levels of Belly-dance.
|Full Name||Vaishnavi Gowda|
|Birth Date||20 February 1992|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|School||Candor International School, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|College||Presidency College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – left in between from Bangalore University|
|Height (approx)||168 cm1.6 m5’ 6” inches|
|Weight (approx)||59 kg|
|Father Name||Ravi Kumar Gowda|
|Mother Name||Bhanu Ravi Kumar Gowda|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing, Singing|
|Siblings||Brother: Sunil Kumar|
|Languages||Kannad, Hindi, English|
Love Story & Marriage
Vaishnavi Gowda is unmarried and she has never revealed any information about her personal life and relationships. In an interview, she had said that definitely, she will marry but before that, she wants to get more success in her career.
- As an actress in the Kannada movie Girgitle which was released in 2019
- As Sannidhi in the Kannada TV serial Agnisakshi which was started in 2013 and broadcasted for 5 years on Colors Kannada.
- As a leading contestant of the reality TV show Bigg Boss Kannada 8.
|Famous For||Bigg Boss Kannada 8 contestantSannidhi in Kannada TV serial ‘Agnisakshi’ (2013)Actress of Kannada movie Girgitle (2019)|
|Net Worth||$0.6 million|
Vaishnavi has started her career at age 16. She has started with modeling while she was in college. She appeared in some of the Kannada ads of the local jewelers. She had used these shoots as a portfolio to get selected in film and serials. She had been rejected but never gave up and try again after some practice. This time she was selected as an actress for the Kannada serial.
Vaishnavi considers Dipika Padukon as her idol and tries to follow her path. She appeared in the serial Devi and people praised her a lot in that character. Based on that, she got a role in Agnisakshi in 2013. She has been so famous for that role, so many people know her only by that name – Sannidhi. She has also worked in ‘Punar Vivah’, ‘Mungaru Malay’.
In 2016, she debuted in the Kannada film industry with the movie – Dress Code. In 2019, she acted in another movie Girgitle and was praised a lot by the audience.
In February 2021, she joined the reality show Bigg Boss Kannad. But after 71 days, the shows have been canceled due to the Corona pandemic. The producers have resumed the show and it will be ended probably before 15th August 2021. Some are predicting that Vaishnavi will be the winner of the season as she is performing very well. She is known as very polite, defensive, and ready to tackle the situation.
Despite being so famous in Kannada, Vaishnavi Gowda is very down to earth. She lives with her parents in Bangalore while not working. She is very kind and generous. She is known for her politeness in the industry. Some of her friends suggested to not join the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada because of her soft and polite nature.
Vaishnavi got nominated many times for various awards for acting. Vaishnavi Gowda received Kannada Telly Award for Favourite Actress in the Colors Kannada category.
- Vaishnavi loves cooking and according to her cooking is an art, a therapy. She also loves to serve people.
- Vaishnavi has started working from the age of 16 years.
- Vaishnavi is a pet lover, often shows with her cat Katie and dog Bunty.
- Vaishnavi reads books in her leisure time.
- Vaishnavi is an adventurous person and explores new things.
- Vaishnavi’s friends suggested to not join the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada because of her soft and polite nature.
- Because of Vaishnavi’s nature, it took 2 weeks to adjust to the Bigg Boss Kannada house.
- Some of the people predicted Vaishnavi Gowda as a winner of the ongoing reality show Bigg Boss Kannada 8.
- Vaishnavi also appears for social events. She presented at Save Electricity Campion by Times Power Week 2019.
- Vaishnavi is a religious person and often visits temples.
- Vaishnavi is a fitness freak and regularly does yoga and exercises.
- Vaishnavi supports the football team Bangaluru Football Club in Indian Football Tournament.